Indiana / Indianapolis
- Indianapolis is the capital of the US state of Indiana.
- Biotechnology, life sciences and health care are major sectors of the Indianapolis’ economy. Eli Lilly and Company is the largest private employer. It’s also the North American headquarters for Roche Diagnostics and Dow AgroSciences.
- Indianapolis boasts steady population and job growth.
- Three Fortune 500 companies are based in the city: Anthem Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, and Calumet Specialty Products Partners.
- In 2015 it was 8th on The Forbes “Best Places for Business and Career”.
- Indianapolis has a diverse economy built on: trade, transportation, utilities, professional and business services, education, health services, government, retail, leisure, hospitality and manufacturing.
Our low risk investment service provides good returns for medium term private investors,.
See our TrustPilot reviews.
We have investment grade houses, in good locations, available for purchase in Indiana. Contact us for more information.