- Dallas house prices have risen 54% since 2012 (source: S&P Case-Shiller index)
- Texas is one of the fastest growing economies in the US and 12th largest economy in the world.
- Texas is the second largest home of Fortune 500 company headquartered in the US.
- The Texas market is affordable, the median home price is $240,000, much lower than New York or San Francisco
- Toyota is opening its new headquarters in Dallas bringing 4,000 new people to the area.
Our low risk investment service provides good returns for medium term private investors.
See our TrustPilot reviews.
We have a number of investment grade houses, in good locations, available for purchase in Texas. Contact us for more information.