Rochester, New York State
- The minimum wage for food workers is doubling $15 per hour – fueling the rental market.
- Rochester is the home of Kodak, Xerox and Bosch and Lomb.
- Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 35%.
- Rapid gentrification is occurring near the public market which has been recently renovated by the City of Rochester.
- It’s one to the 10 best places to buy a rental property in the USA Source CNN . (Opens in new tab.)
Our low risk investment service provides good returns for medium term private investors.
See our TrustPilot reviews.
We have a number of investment grade houses available for purchase in Rochester. Contact us for more information.