- As of November 2017, Detroit house prices have increased 62% since 2012 (source: S&P Case-Shiller index)
- General Motors is investing $2bn in the East Detroit & Macomb county plants. Ford is investing $1.2 bn in three plants in South West Detroit.
- There has been huge investment in Detroit from billionaire investors such as Warren Buffett, Michael Ilitch and Dan Gilbert
- The new Q1 light tram line offers easier travel between the midtown and downtown areas.
- The introduction of mortgages to Detroit residents for about $60,000 ensures investors can sell to an end buyer at true market value, instead of only to an investor.
Our low risk investment service provides good returns for medium term private investors.
See our TrustPilot reviews.
We have investment grade houses, in good locations, available for purchase in Detroit. Contact us for more information.